Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

This is my first time doing this kind of link up!  I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for what I wore Wednesday.  I have been in a major fashion frump and I am trying to get out of it.  My shopping for the last 3 years has consisted of maternity clothes and little boy clothes.  I just didn’t know where to start when shopping for myself and honestly I just didn’t care to.  It’s so much fun shopping for the boys!! But, there comes a point where It is just time to freshen up the wardrobe!!!

70

(excuse the smudge on the mirror in the first pic)

The first 2 outfits were work days.  The 3rd one was a Saturday for running errands!

72

The first and third were work days and the middle was dinner with friends.

71

First, was church but I had nursery duty.  Second was work, and third was day off with the boys.  We went to the library for story time!

I wish I had tons of cute shoes but to be honest I have chosen comfort over cuteness the past few years.  My feet just don’t do well in any kind of shoe so I stick to what I know.  I’m trying to break out of that too.  Any suggestion of brands that are super comfy and super cute??

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

you look absolutely wonderful!!! love all the outfits you put together!! i think you look great!! i could never do a post like this! or maybe i should, it would make me get out of the tshirts, ha! :)

Daisy Nguyen said...

Bjorn are REALLY comfy. They're not know for cuteness, but lately, they're style IS cute! I like the simple 3 strap wedge sandals that can be found here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/born-zee-wedge-sandal-exclusive/3338906?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Raspberry&resultback=1963

Always CUTE, and mostly comfy are Seychelles. - Especially if you can find them in suede!

Let's follow each other!

XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK

Chelsea Lennox said...

You are one stylish mama- what the heck are you talking about! Love all your outfits, especially the maxi dress. Hope you can check out my outfit too! www.yourstrulyblog.com

Katie said...

these outfits are all SOO cute! I love all your accessories! I need to get better at wearing mine!