Monday, October 13, 2014

Maddox's First Field Trip

On September 25th.... Maddox took his first field trip!! It was to Carrigan Farms in Mooresville. I was so excited to be able to join him. The first few weeks of Kindergarten were a hug adjustment for our whole family.... So I was so excited to see how Maddox interacted with his new friends. I also got to check in with his teacher and she was very complimentary of Maddos and how he is progressing beautifully. I was so excited to hear that!!

They got a lesson about honey bees

 
Took a wagon ride to the apple orchard.
 

Smelled some pigs!!

Tried to hide in the corn field...(which made me nervous)

 

Fed some goats

Maddox was so fortunate to have a little friend in his class who he has been with since 2 year old preschool class. Sweet Campbell
Picking some apples... Maddox loved it!!

Heading to get some apple cider

 

Lunch time!!

One of Maddox's new friends... Hayden

We were finished with the trip after lunch so I was able o check Maddox out and take him home with me. I'm excited to be apart of many more field trips!!!

 

 

No comments: