Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We have a walker and Sunday Play!!

First of all, I am so excited to report that Maddox can officially walk!!! On Saturday, May 22nd he took his first steps!!! Unfortunately, he decided to do it while I was at work so Daddy was the first to witness the precious event. Thankfully, Maddox didn't want Mommy to feel left out so he showed off his new trick for me when I got home. It was an amazing moment! My mind can barely comprehend that 11 short months ago, he was a tiny 8 lb 10 oz baby that was just being born!!! Unbelievable!! I've seen it happen all my life but it is just so different when it is your miracle! Monday evening he walked about 10 feet across our bathroom!! Chris and I just cheered him on and it was just a moment of life I will never forget. I think I almost cried!! I know in a few short weeks I probally won't even remember the time that he couldn't walk, but I am excited to see him growing and learning so much. He just keeps getting funner!! Personally, I'm ready to hit Monkey Joes!

Since I embraced the moment in the moment I don't have a picture to show of his first steps. I did get a short video on my cell this morning so I need to figure out how I can post it. So until then here is his Sunday Playground Adventure!!



Maddox is ready to go!!



The Swing was actually taking my stomach!!
Team Sunblock!


















Love Love Love this little fellow!!!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Taylor said...

He's SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!

by the way... today he crawled up to me and looked up at me and said WAWA!!! WAWAWAWA!!!!