Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 4….Bahamas

-We ported in Nassau around 12 Noon.  Even though Nassau is not my favorite port of call, I still like doing something new there each time I go.  Our group was together getting off the ship but we were all headed our separate ways.602604

I took a ton of pictures when we got off the ship of everyone only to find out that my camera settings were not right.  I was so bummed…I salvaged a few but most need professional editing help…more than picasa has to offer.

621

630

Mother Daughter Love!!

632

Heart 2 Heart!!  The best southern gospel group I know!!!

637646

The girls!!

Once we were off the ship we decided to parasail!!! Me and Kim parasailed in Cozumel about 5 years ago and it was an amazing experience….so I was so excited to experience it again!!

651653

Getting strapped up!!

654

Keleigh had never parasailed before!!

655

Here we go!!

657

Up Up and Away!!!

658660

We were so high up that the boat looked like a lego in the water!!

663

Flying High over the beautiful Caribbean water!!  I think we see to the bottom of the ocean…Oh wait…that’s just our shadow!! Love you Keleigh!!!

664668

Here comes our “fun dip”!  I held my legs up so I wouldn’t get wet!

684

I was a bad friend and dared the boat driver to dip them more than what he dipped us….so they got a lot little wet! ooops!

We were all supposed to get to go up together but they said the winds were not right to send all 3 of us up….so we let Keleigh go up twice.

688691692694

They are sitting on me to try and get me wet!!!  I deserve it!

698

The boys just spectated in the boat.  They were offered numerous times by the drivers to go up at a discount but they all refused.  I think they were a little bit chicken!!

712

We did it!!! So much fun!!!

717722

After parasailing Brennan treated us all to a yummy lunch at Café Sanz….if your ever in Nassau…you must eat there…so good!! Then we did a little shopping.  We saw these shoes in the window of a store and I told Keleigh she had to try them on…so she did!!!  Those shoes were nuts!!  I would break my ankle just trying them on!!

729734

I got  a second chance at some of the pictures in front of the boat on our way back in!

735

742

Love this man with all my heart!!

745

Chris ordered some room service….just because!!!

747

Ready for dinner!!!

748

This group decided to take a night off from dressing up and just ate in the casual dining room.

750752753754760

Me and Keleigh are always little joiners so we got into the Congo line and danced around the dining room with all the waiters to “hot hot hot”.

763765772774777778787

After dinner we waited out on the deck to do some more people watching at the deck party!!

789792

We did some crazy line dances.

793

And called it a pretty early night!!!

Another memorable day of cruising!!!

1 comment:

Casey Martinez said...

oh my goodness I'm so jealous!! In a good, I'm happy for you kind of way that is:). LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! I haven't been on a vacation in over 4 years and I am DYING to go somewhere. lol. Thanks for the nudge. Time to start figuring out where I want to go:). You look fabulous by the way!