Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Four Day Weekend!

I just had a busy but fun 4 day weekend with my boys, but before I share what we did…let me back up to recap some of the week.

Easter Monday I woke up and went downstairs to start a load of laundry and this is what I walked into!

An Easter Miracle!!  Thank You Chris…this is seriously a rare thing…I’m pretty sure it’s never happened before…no laundry!!

IMG_5536

We had a relaxing morning at home and then I went into the salon to do my sweet friend Emily’s hair for her bridal portrait..

This pic was our inspiration for her style…can’t show you her pics yet!!!

IMG_5542

Laura gave me my Birthday present on Sunday…a new SC hat and tee!! I sported it to the ball field Monday evening to watch Maddox practice tee ball!  Thank you LaLa!!

IMG_5548IMG_5562

Cute bathed boys in matching pajamas!!

IMG_5563

I worked Tuesday Wed and Thursday….very long days.  Cuddling on the couch at night was the only time I was home to spend with the boys during those 3 days….hurts my heart.  He is getting so big…his legs will be longer than mine before long.

Friday morning, Chris headed to Georgia Southern for a coaches clinic and was gone until Saturday evening.  So Friday morning at 10:30 I decided to take the boys to Carowinds.  Maddox has been asking to go all  Winter and poor thing just couldn’t understand they are closed in the winter.  So we threw on some clothes, swung thru Chic-fil-a drive thru, had our season passes made and was riding rides by 1:00.  The boys did so well!!  I have never taken them by myself so I didn’t know how it would go…but we had a great time!!  I was so proud of them I treated them with a chocolate milk shake for the ride home!!

IMG_5566IMG_5573

I ask Maddox if I could take his picture and this is how he posed…melt my heart!  Now if we can just get Ryder trained for the camera!!

IMG_5579

Riding the sky tower…they are so focused!!

IMG_5591

Ryder’s first time on the swings!!  He was barely tall enough…honestly he was about 1/2 in too short but they let him ride anyway!

IMG_5597

Carousel

IMG_5601IMG_5608IMG_5613

Ryder’s first roller coaster!!

IMG_5617IMG_5630IMG_5636

Maddox was wanting to be so independent…he wouldn’t ride with us…he wanted a section of the train to himself!!

IMG_5646

Ryder wanted a seat to himself…sweet boy with his hands crossed.

IMG_5649

Waiting in line for the balloons! Silly boys!

IMG_5655

Fly high Maddox!!

We came home..changed clothes and played a few minutes and we were off again.

Andrea and Shep’s Gender Reveal Party!…It’s a GIRL!!!  I’m so happy Laura and Andrea are having girls!!!

IMG_5663IMG_5664

Big Brother Taylor!!

Saturday morning was an early tee ball practice for Maddox and then we headed to Chic-fil-a for a lunch play date!

_MG_2881

The boys had fun playing with Brayden and Brody!!

_MG_2889_MG_2891

So glad Maddox is such a loving little boy!!

IMG_5665IMG_5666IMG_5685

water break!!

IMG_5687

Brody is such a sweet little boy!

Saturday evening, Chris came home and we ate and all played outside like little kids until it was completely dark!!  Soaking us this warm weather we finally have!! So thankful it is Spring and starting to feel like it!!

IMG_5707

IMG_5714

The sweetest moments!!

The rest of the weekend was lots of playing outside!  This warm weather and time with my boys makes it really hard to go back to work.  It makes me once again dream of being a SAHM.  I am just so thankful for the days I am at home with them…so blessed!

_MG_2893_MG_2897

Ryder cracks me up riding this big 4 wheeler.  He has to sit cock eyed on it to be able to reach the peddle…you can see how high up his other foot is!

_MG_2903

Nice outfit…Maddox!

_MG_2919_MG_2927

Doing some serious dirt playing!!

_MG_2951

IMG_5717IMG_5718IMG_5724IMG_5728

Monday after Preschool and MMO…we picked up lunch and headed to the park!! 

IMG_5746

the boys did a lot of sliding

IMG_5748IMG_5749

climbing

IMG_5750IMG_5751IMG_5752

They played with a doggy

IMG_5793

IMG_5758

Practiced walking up and down the sliding board

IMG_5769IMG_5776

crawled thru tunnels with a chocolate milk mustache

IMG_5777IMG_5789

trying to learn to do the monkey bars

IMG_5802

skipped nap and went cleat shopping with Daddy!!

I always want to remember these special days that are filled with the simple joys of life. Happy Happy Happy!

No comments: