Monday, May 9, 2011

Ryder’s Baby Shower!!!

On Saturday, my sisters gave me the most perfect Baby Shower for Ryder!!  From the food to the decorations, from the friends and family to the generous gifts….it was just all so wonderful!!!  I feel so blessed to have such an amazing circle of family and friends!!

IMG_8254

Laura made the cupcakes and they were too cute!!!  The toppers are made out of chocolate so you could eat that part too!!!  She is becoming Martha Stewart in her older years!!!ha!

IMG_8258

My Mom did the Watermelon buggy and cake pops…the pops are actually oreo cream cheese balls!!!!  YUM!!!

IMG_8259IMG_8261

My Mother-in-law made the green punch and it was really good!IMG_8262

A dish full of candy pacifiers!!

IMG_8264

IMG_8268

Mawmaw Carrigan and the Big Bro!!

IMG_8270

Joy clipped these flowers from her knock out rose bush!!!

IMG_8278IMG_8280

Cute banner that Joy made!! I will find somewhere to use it in his room!!

IMG_8286

Another creative crafty project by Laura!!  She used some of the left over fabric from the bedding and made this super cute memo board!!  The last page of the shower invitations had a BLESSINGS card that people could feel out.  By the end of the shower…we had about 10 on there!!!  Such a great idea and this little cutie has a perfect spot in the nursery!!

IMG_8289IMG_8297IMG_8304IMG_8306IMG_8313IMG_8314IMG_8316

Two of my life long best friends!!!  Krista and Emily

IMG_8317

My sweet neighbor Jackie and her daughter Breana!

IMG_8319

My awesome sisters!!

IMG_8320

Me and Rachel…a friend/former boss and coworker!!

IMG_8321

The Kim’s!!!  The best cruise buddy and friend a girl could ever want!!!

IMG_8322

The Travis girl’s!!!  Jennifer, Taylor and Kim….love em!!

IMG_8334

After having one baby….the sight of a box of diapers is a beautiful thing!!!

IMG_8344

My friend Andrea got me this bib!!!  I have to say….I LOVE it!!!  It says  “Star of Mommy’s Blog”!!!

IMG_8353

A client friend made me this super cute diaper cake!!! The lion on the top is from “Scentsy” and you put a potpourri sack inside of it that has a nursery fragrance…so neat!!!

IMG_8362

Deana and Baby E  looking adorable!

Some cute gifts!!!!

IMG_8363

IMG_8364IMG_8365IMG_8369IMG_8373IMG_8377IMG_8380IMG_8403IMG_8418IMG_8424IMG_8429

And here is the blanket that Laura crocheted to match the bedding…isn’t it gorgeous!!!  I know Ryder will love it just as much as Maddox loves the blankie Laura made for him!!!

IMG_8448IMG_8451IMG_8453IMG_8462

Jocelyn, Deana and Baby E!!

IMG_8464

My sisters put on the invitations that if you bring a pack of diapers your name will go in a drawing for a prize!!!

IMG_8471

Jocelyn and Emily won the prizes…I loved the pots!!!  Another cute idea by my Sissys!!

IMG_8477

My Harvest Time girls!!! 

IMG_8486

Jennifer and Madeline….another HS buddy!!!

IMG_8489

Is Andrea not the cutest prego girl ever!!!  She is still so tiny everywhere else!!!

IMG_8491

Our baby boys are sure to be best buds!!! Ryder and Taylor…..partners in crime!!!

 

IMG_8490

My beautiful Mawmaw!!

IMG_8493

My niece Kristie and her mom Angel

IMG_8495

Chris’s Aunts…Selena and Jean…his mom and cousin Ann

IMG_8499

Tori enjoying her cupcake!!

IMG_8516IMG_8523

Peggy….a lifelong family friend!!

IMG_8524

Caine is just growing up too fast!!! He is quickly approaching the teenage years!!

IMG_8525

Last but not least….my beautiful Mommy!!!  I really do think I love and appreciate her more everyday!!

I know that they were people there that I didn’t get pics of but I appreciate so much everyone who came and showed there love and support!!  I know I say it all the time but I truly am BLESSED!!

6 comments:

The Broome's said...

You had a great a shower!!! Loved all the decorations and gifts! You look great!

amywelborn said...

What a beautiful shower!! Love the cupcakes!!! And that blanket your friend made!!!!! Love it!! And you look great!!!

Hollie said...

Kim, you look so beautiful pregnant. I bet your Mom's cake Pops are to good to be true!! I loved it at the holidays when she made candy suckers!!

Kimberley said...

first off, love your hair!!! :)

the blanket is precious!!

loved the diaper bag!!

everything looked great! maddox is darling!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Such a darling shower! Where did you get his baby bedding from? I am having the hardest time finding something I like for this 2nd boy!

Olga Marquez said...

what a fun shower! Love the decorations! You look beautiful =)