Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ship’s Ahoy, It’s A Boy!! Andrea’s Baby Shower!!

On Sunday, I was so excited and honored to help give my good friend Andrea a shower for Baby Taylor!!  Andrea is doing her nursery in a Nautical Décor so we decided to theme the shower with her nursery!!  It turned out wonderful and I know Andrea enjoyed it!!

IMG_8673

The hardest part of any shower….pinning the corsage on!!

IMG_8674

Emily shaving the punch!!

IMG_8675

Heather and Holly…two of the other hostesses!!

IMG_8676

My food table…I was so happy with how it turned out!!!

IMG_8680

All the guest had the chance to write a blessing or some advice for Andrea and Baby Taylor and hang it on the tree!

IMG_8681

Is this not the cutest cake!!! Shep’s Aunt took care of getting it and it put the perfect finishing touch on the food table!!

IMG_8684IMG_8685

See the bucket with the pops in them….they are oreo cream cheese pops!!!  Yummmmmmmm!!!!  BTW….my talented Mom made all the food!

IMG_8686IMG_8687IMG_8688

This was the first time I have made a fabric pennant banner!  It’s not perfect but I think it turned out really cute!!!

IMG_8690IMG_8692IMG_8695IMG_8755

A gift from me! I  found the Gap blanket at TJ Maxx and knew it was the perfect gift to go with the nursery….it was so soft!!

IMG_8757

Her first pack of diapers…how exciting!!

IMG_8779

I still can’t believe we are Prego at the same time!!!

IMG_8780IMG_8792IMG_8796

All the hostesses!

IMG_8812

It was such a fun shower and I was glad to be apart.  Andrea has been such an amazing friend to me thru the years and I ‘m so glad we can share in making fun memories with our boys in the years to come!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i love this theme for the shower! how cute!