Monday, March 26, 2012

Girls Night, Photography Class and a Play Date

Friday night I had a fun little girls night out!! I met up with Holly, Jane and Maddie and we had a yummy meal at Outback…oh how I love me some cheese fries!! Then we headed to the movies and saw October Baby.  I think it is a must see by all and I especially think that every Christian needs to go see it to support it! So that was 3 things I had not done in a long time…girls night, Outback and movies!  We had a great time!

Saturday I headed to Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens to take my second photography class.  Me and Laura took this class together.  I was happy to get to spend some time with my Sissy and learn more about photography at the same time!!

005079145154169219241249281

Maddox and Ryder before church on Sunday!! It is impossible to get a picture of them both looking at the camera!!

287

After church we had a great time with The Ratliffs and The Kiser’s…we ate Bojangles chicken, sat around and chatted and laughed/played with all the kids!  Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera with me to get any pics Sad smile

Today..has been a great day and I have not even had to leave the house!!  The weather was absolutely perfect!!  We stayed outside and played as much as we could.  We also had a fun little visit from this cute pie!!

289

Hudson!!

Hudson and Ryder are 6 weeks apart.  His Mom Amber is such a fun person to chat with and we had tons of catching up to do!!  I have her to thank for my hobby of blogging!!!

297

Hudson has the baby legs that you just want to squeeze off….too cute!!

304307312

Amber and Hudson

313

It was overall a great weekend!  This little fellow has been a pistol though!  He has done more crying in the last few days than he has done his whole life!!  I’m not sure what is going on with him…maybe he is getting ready to cut more teeth?  Not sure but I sure hope he gets back to normal soon…. we are not use to all that fussiness!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and  perfect Monday!!  Be Blessed!!

No comments: