Monday, March 19, 2012

Ryder is 9 Months!!!

Oh my dear word….I seriously can not believe my baby is 9 Months!!!

That means only 3 months away from ONE!!!!

I really feel like I was just pregnant yesterday.

011

So what are you up to Ryder???

You are doing lots of new things and have come a long way in the past month.

You finally cut your 2 bottom teeth…thank the good lord!  You’ve been chewing and slobbering like you were about to for the last 4 months!

You are pulling up on everything!

You still army crawl everywhere and you are really fast!!

You are fearless….nothing intimidates or scares you!

012

You are already into everything!!  You are keeping me on my toes!!

029

You are bumping up to 12 month and 12-18 month clothes.  I think you have had a little growth spurt the last month.

You are in a size 4 shoe

Size 3 diaper

I would guess you weigh about 22-23 lbs

030

 

033

You are a MOMMY’s BOY and I totally LOVE it!!!

042

You are still such a sweet sweet laid back baby!! 

Daddy says you are going to be a wrestler b/c you HATE being on your back and you are feisty!!

044

You eat stage 2 baby foods and I currently tried some stage 3.  You gaged a little on the spaghetti and meatball meal.

You are taking 4, 7oz bottles a day.

We give you a sippy cup with water but you don’t drink very much.

You are really getting into eating puffs!

045046

You love your bath time with brother and splashing in the water!!

053062

You have also moved up to the convertible car seat!

I sold your baby swing, excersaucer, all your newborn and 0-6 month clothes in a consignment sale this past weekend and it made me really sad to say goodbye to all those sweet items.

068076078098126128

Ryder….you have our heart!  The world is and always will be a better place because you are in it.

We Love You….to the moon and back!!

2 comments:

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

He is so handsome!

Kimberley said...

9mos already!?!? i can't believe it! he gets more handsome each day! ;) he seems like such a happy baby!!