Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Shower, Bargains, Bananas and Bubbles!!

I’m trying so hard to be a more creative writer!! (can’t you tell by the title!)Ha!  I read other blogs that are just so witty with words and I want to write more like that!!  Like I said when I started my blog…I’m not the best at putting things in words so I’m just proud that I’m still posting!  Practice makes perfect, right?

So Monday on my day off Maddox and I had a laid back day at home!!  We had a little visit from my cousin Becky and her sons Will and Tyler and her nephew Dylan.  I wish I had pics of them, they were so cute!  They were typical little boys and Maddox loved watching and playing with them!  Later that evening we went to a baby shower at my church for our Pastor’s wife, Jocelyn.  She got lots of gifts for her little boy Brayden and we had a great time.  Going through my pregnancy has made me love baby items!

IMG_7399

This is Jocelyn…she is such a beautiful mommy to be!!

IMG_7401

This is Keleighs baby belly!  She is telling Maddox to feel his future wife!!  Hehe!! We done have an arranged marriage for them!

IMG_7402

All the shower guest!!

IMG_7407 IMG_7409 IMG_7411

IMG_7413

Pastor Tim and Jocelyn

 IMG_7415

Maddox is already trying to hit on girls!!

IMG_7414

He’s a fast mover….he’s already going in for a kiss!

IMG_7416

IMG_7417

Onto the bargains…I got all these clothes Sunday at Children’s Place for $51.00 !!!!  Can you believe that?  I felt like I robbed them!!

IMG_4480 

The girl clothes are for Keleigh’s baby….Maddox’s future wife!!

IMG_4481 IMG_4483

I should have stuck the word BALL in the title!! 

IMG_4485

IMG_4486

I love this picture!!  I think the football counteracts the purple sunglasses….don’t you think?

IMG_4488

So cute…dirty mouth and all!!!

IMG_4491

Maddox loves loves loves Bananas!!!!  He gets excited when he sees them!!  He’s trying to eat one with the peeling!!

 IMG_4492

IMG_4496 IMG_4498 IMG_4500 IMG_4501

Moments like this is when life just can’t get any better!!

IMG_4503 IMG_4504 IMG_4506

He just ate a sour fruit snack!!

IMG_4509

It’s Bubble Time!!

IMG_4511

 IMG_4513

He was so funny trying to pop the bubbles with his mallet!

IMG_4514 IMG_4516

There is a storm rolling in!!

IMG_4522

 IMG_4539

Where is a football when you need one?

IMG_4540 

He’s already practicing his football stance!!

It has been an absolutely great week so far!! Two more days of work and then I’m off for the weekend!! Yay!!  More time with my little man!!

Thank You God for all the Blessings in my life.  I stand to give you all the praise, glory and honor, in Jesus Name……Amen

No comments: