Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ryder’s Play Date at Monkey Joes!!

I interrupt the Oak Island Beach Vacation Series for this cuteness!!

Yep that’s right…I still have more beach pictures!

Last Wednesday, Ryder and I had a super fun play date with Andrea and Taylor. We met up with them after I dropped Maddox off at preschool.  We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel (my favorite) and next stop…Monkey Joes!!  Wednesdays are half price and children 3 and under are only charged $5 so for $2.50…we had a blast for an hour.  We only had an hour to play b/c I had to be back in Lincolnton to pick Maddox up by 11:30…we packed a lot in those 3 hours!! The boys were completely worn out after a full hour and both knocked out on the way back!!

Here is a little video of Ryder and Taylor.  Excuse my snorting and I say Ryder like a gazillion bunch of times!!

 

ei

Taylor loved Monkey Joek

Ryder had a stand off with him!!

mmonkey joesnoy

We had so much fun!!  I’m glad I have children under age 4 so that I can supervise them on the big slides and get to slide too!!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

so so fun! loved the video!! and i'm loving your beach photos, too!