Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I got a Blog Award!!!

Yay!! I’m so excited and honored that Kimberley at Key Moments has picked my blog for this award. Check out her blog here.  She has the cutest boys and lots of great decorating ideas…not to mention she is a sweetie!  Thanks so much Kimberley!!!

The Rules:
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award.You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.

My Answer:

Well, let me think on this…

Ok…I know my answer…I have never wanted to go  back to high school…but if I had to go back…I would be more confident in myself.  Those are some crucial years trying to figure out who you are.  Deep down I knew who I was but I just stayed intimidated too much and knowing life like I know it now…I would not let so much intimidate me!!

Now, I get to pick 6 lovelies!!

1.  Laura at Taylor Tales.  She is my sister and she has got it going on….talented is not the word…she is Amazing!! 

2. Amber at The Grooms.  Love her…super sweet and full of great ideas!!

3. Meredith at The Davis'.  Her little girl Saylor is absolutely adorable and Meredith is very creative!

4.  Jennifer at The Sinclairs.  She is so full of craftiness it’s not even funny and her little girl Felicity is a cutie pie!!

2 other favorites are Ashley at Ashley's Avenue and Jennifer at The Francis Family

So there we go…some of my faves, but truly I love to read all the blogs I follow!!

Thanks again Kimberley for the recognition!!!

No comments: