Monday, December 19, 2011

Ryder is 6 Months!!

Ryder Bear…you are 6 months already!!  Wow!!

152-1

First off, I absolutely adore you!  My heart swells up every time I think of your preciousness!!

155-1

So what are you up to??  You have hit a few milestones in the past month…you are sitting up beautifully and you are now eating baby food.

It has taken you a while to catch on to eating the baby food but you are starting to eat like a pro..just very messy!

You are sweet as pie!

157-1

  • You are wearing 6-12 month clothes. 
  • size 3 shoe
  • size 3 diapers.

159-1

You don’t have any teeth yet

160-1

You love to roll all around the living room floor, play in your excersaucer and we have just broke out the doorway jumper for you!

162-1

When you wake up in the mornings…you lay in your crib and jabber a while before you start crying.  I love to hear you sweet jabbers!  You are making the sound dadadadad…but I know you don’t mean to say Dada before you say Mama!

170-1

You are just still so easy and laid back.  You sleep from 9pm to 7 am on average and rarely ever wake up during the night.  Thank You for letting Mommy get her sleep.

You are taking 7oz of formula 4-5 times a day.  You have tried green beans, sweat potatoes, carrots, squash, apples and applesauce…you seem to like them all!

0

186-1187-1

You love to suck on your toes!

193-1

You love your brother…where ever he is and what ever he is doing….you will break your neck to watch him!  He can make you smile just by talking to you!

204-1

I am so excited for you to celebrate your first Christmas in a few days!!

212-1

Your favorite trick right now is sticking out your tongue!

You are just beyond precious and I am eat up with you!!

2 comments:

Anna & Kirby said...

aww... I just wanted to pinch those cheeks... what a cute 6 month fella :)

Kimberley said...

he is precious!! his eyes, oh my!!! so beautiful!! :) this was me this time last year with levi, now he's 18mos. tear.