Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Days before Christmas!

As fun as Christmas is…it is also super busy so I feel like I have been slack in keeping up with my blog!  One of my New Years Resolutions is to do an even better job of blogging our 2011 year.  I know it is going to be a very busy and exciting one and I don’t ever want to forget this time of our life! 

Most of all my pictures are from home because it is the only time I think to take pictures anymore!! (Prego brain) 

IMG_6281IMG_6300IMG_6301

On December 17th we headed to my sister’s house to celebrate Caine’s Birthday!  He turned 12 on the 18th….wow….I can’t believe he is already 12! One more year before the teenage years! Caine is such an amazing boy…he has a heart of gold and is just so well mannered. He has a lot of qualities of his Moma which is…making people laugh…he is so full of life and is always happy.  He has brought so much joy to our family's life the past 12 years.    Joy made some yummy taco salad and chicken noodle soup!  I stuffed myself….everything was sooooo good!!  Happy Birthday Caine!!! We Love You!!

We got him this Under Armor Pullover.

IMG_6329IMG_6334IMG_6347IMG_6348IMG_6353

On Sunday the 19th, we actually were able to take some family pics before heading off to church.  To bad we didn’t have these for a Christmas card.

IMG_6375IMG_6394

I wanted to make sure I had pictures of Maddox in all his Christmas shirts.

IMG_6400IMG_6404IMG_6414IMG_6416IMG_6421IMG_6425IMG_6427IMG_6428IMG_6429

All these were so good so I just couldn’t decide which one to use….so I used them all!!

Maddox also turned 18 months on December 18th….since I’m behind on that post I will just do an update on Monday after we take him to the Dr. for his 18 month well visit…and we will have all the right stats!!!

No comments: