Monday, May 21, 2012

Ballgames and Brothers!!

Saturday, we got to go to Tori’s ballgame…finally.  It seems like every game she has had I have been working.  It’s hard to watch a ballgame and an almost 1 and 3 year old but Tori is doing such a good job playing fast pitch softball!!

002

I think we’ve got a little Casanova on our hands!!  It was funny…I looked over and he had 2 older little girls talking to him!!  I told Joy…”this is only the beginning” ha!!005

014

037

I love Tori’s socks!!!

063

Maddox and his all star cousin!!

Here are a few pics of Maddox aggravating Ryder.  He “wes ul” (wrestle) him!!

080081083086092093098

Poor Ryder….Maddox is toughening him up!!!

Tonight we went to Caine’s ballgame and he also did a great job!! I am so proud of my niece and nephew and their athletic accomplishments!!

We had a fun, busy weekend and Monday!!  I love my 3 day weekend with my family!!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I love her socks too! And I love the "wes ul" pictures! These scenese look waaaay too familiar. :)