Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Overview

This weekend was pretty laid back so therefore I have very few pics to post about.  So for my own record I’m just going to jot down what we did. I think it will be fun one day to look back on ….

A weekend in the life of The Carrigans…with a 1 and 3 year old.

Saturday morning…slept in and then fixed sausage and pancakes.  Chris went and looked at a side plumbing job.

Saturday afternoon…Me and Mom went to the Big Dog Shoe Sale and Chris stayed with the boys.  They napped the biggest part of the time I was gone.

Saturday evening…We went to Red Bowl and ate for Keleigh’s Birthday.

353637

Sunday morning…we had nursery at church.  There were 13 babies in there…we had our hands full!!!

3841

Sunday afternoon…Chris went to the HS to watch film and I stayed at home while the boys napped.  When Chris got home…I got some Mommy alone time to Target, TJ Maxx, Ross and Old Navy!!  That makes for a happy Mommy!!  Chris took the boys and made our Wal-Mart run while I was gone!

39

Sunday evening…family time at home!!!

Today…Ryder slept until like 9:30!!!  I did some work around the house and got ready to go to the pool.  We got to the pool around 11:30 and left around 2:30.  We ran some errands on the way home so we got home around 3:30.  I put the boys down for a nap…rocking and cuddling Ryder for the first hour.  Then I washed all the pool grunge off and fixed myself up the second hour.  My neighbor Jackie had a Pampered Chef party so I didn’t want to go with pool hair!!

42

\48

Maddox wanted to help Jay Jay break green beans at the pool!!

40

Pure Sweetness!!!

Things I want to remember…

On the way to the pool…Maddox asked Breanna (our neighbor) if Tori was her favorite.  So I asked Maddox, “Who is your favorite?” I figured he would reply with Tori, Caine, Uncle Kev, or Jay Jay…but guess who he said…he said, “Ryder”!!  How sweet!!

I went to the garage to put one of our 3rd row seats in for Bre and when I came back in…all my laundry I had folded was dumped all in the middle of the living room floor!!  Life with Boys!!

Maddox is getting braver in the pool.  He just goes everywhere in his arm floaties and tries to swim!

Ryder loves dogs!!! He gets excited every time he sees one!!  He also loves throwing stuff in the trash can and pulling stuff out of the trash can.  We better keep a close eye on that!!

We were watching an episode of Sid the Science Kid and I realized Maddox is really learning from that show.  (I personally like that show myself)  Today the show was on exercise.  Maddox said,
“I have to exercise so my body won’t be sad”.  Too Cute!!

That’s all for now!!

Hope everyone has a super blessed week!!

No comments: