- Ryder is a full time walker!!! It is adorable!!
- Maddox has been calling Ryder…Ryde…Too bad his shirt is spelled with an I
- We went to the library for story time and checked out some books for the first time!!
- Ryder Bear loved Pooh Bear!!
- Maddox picked out all tractor books to check out!!
- Maddox wants everything Ryder touches. Ryder got in the cozy truck so Maddox decided he wanted in it too!! Tight squeeze and I don’t think Ryder was enjoying it!!
- Saturday was Harrison’s Birthday Party. I took Maddox and Chris stayed home with Ryder…QT with my big boy!! It was a train themed party at Cherryville Country Club. Maddox loved the train ride…the conductor was a hoot!! He was slinging us all over the place. It was like a ride at Carowinds….seriously!
- His cute hat was one of the party favors!!
- We got our train ride in and this picture taken right before it came a rain shower!!
- I cut 2 inches off my hair before I went!! I was desperate and thankful it turned out good!! Crazy I work in a salon and don’t have time to get my own hair done!!
- The cute little birthday boy!!
Saturday night we
- went to eat at Moes and then Stowe Park in Belmont with Andrea, Shep and Taylor!! They were showing Cars 2 in the park starting at 8:30 but our little guys just weren’t going to be able to hang….but we had fun watching them play on the playground and enjoyed some ice cream. Just a fun summer evening with good friends!!
I barely caught this pic…it came out of nowhere…Maddox leans over, grabs Ryder by the cheeks and gives him a big kiss!!! He can be the sweetest Big Bro at times!!! Made my heart so happy!!
- I think Ryder is starting to cut more teeth….uggghhhh!! His nose has been a water faucet lately and he is clingier than usual!
- Today we enjoyed our morning outside playing!!
- Maddox is training for the Olympics!
- He loves watching the Olympics…I have been loving it too!!
- He makes me laugh all the time. He put all his equipment together like this and said….”I’m having a birthday party”…and then it hit me that we had all of Uncle Kevin’s equipment sitting out at his party. I’m so glad his party left an impression on him!!
- His imagination is GROWING!!