Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I had fun linking up with The Pleated Poppy last week for What I Wore Wednesday so I decided to do it again!!  It’s helping me on my “trying to get some style back project”!

200

This outfit was from today.  I ran errands and took Maddox to the DR for his 3 year check up!!  The cutest part of the outfit is at the bottom of the mirror!!!  Hey Ryder!!!

201

This outfit I was so excited to wear!  My skinny cords from Target!  The bright colored cords makes me ready for Fall, even though I am a Summer Lover!!

204206

I was not sure about this outfit so I sent a pic to one of my very stylish client/friends to get her opinion…she said YES, she loved it.  So I wore it. I wore it Saturday evening to the outlets and out to eat!!

208

This was a work day.

209

Since Chris coaches Football for Lincolnton Wolves…I showed my school spirit by wearing my black and gold on Friday!!

picstitch

I had a hard time making this outfit work.  I just kept changing!! (which I never have time for) First was a polka dot chambray shirt, then the white cardigan, I ended up going with the last outfit and wore white sandals and white jewelry….still not sure I loved it.  The sandals in the first two were almost the same color of yellow but not quite and I was scared they would clash.  My shoes once again are limited considering I have to be on my feet for 12 hours straight!!  Comfort First!!

If you’re visiting from The Pleated Poppy…thanks for stopping by!!

Hope you all are having a blessed week!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

once again, you look marvelous!!! :)

Nicole said...

Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy. So glad you decided to come back. I like all your outfits. You have great style! I'm pretty jealous you managed to get a pair of those Target skinnies. I went on sale day and my size was sold out :( Totally bummed!

Jenna said...

ALL of your outfits look great! I just bought the same skinny cords at Target! Love them!