Sunday, March 6, 2011

24 Weeks

This past Friday I finished up my 24th week of Pregnancy!

IMG_7644

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: Ryder is the length of an ear of corn

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 24 lbs (I know it sounds like a lot but I’m doing so much better at this point than what I was at with Maddox)

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.

Gender: It's a Boy!!! Ryder Thomas Carrigan

Movement: He’s getting pretty active….especially when I’m still!

Sleep: GREAT!

What I miss: Wearing my Big Star Jeans

Cravings: Ice Cream

Symptoms: It’s getting harder to bend over and push myself up off the couch!

Best Moment this week:  Thinking about how exciting it will be when he finally gets here and Maddox rubbing my tummy and giving it kisses!

5 comments:

All That Glitters said...

You are just gorgeous girl!!! I wish I lived closer to you so you could do my hair!!!!! I love yours!!!!

Olga Marquez said...

You look so cute! Love your hair ;)

Kimberley said...

you look great as always! you don't look like you've gained 24lbs either!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! You seriously dont look like you have gained 24lbs! Love the updates!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! You seriously dont look like you have gained 24lbs! Love the updates!