Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rainy Laid Back Weekend!

Friday night when I got off work, Me, Chris and Maddox headed out to one of our good friends Surprise 40th Birthday Party.  We had a lot of fun catching up with friends and celebrating David’s Birthday!

IMG_2579[1]

Two of my sweet church friends, Jocelyn and Donna!

IMG_2593

The crazy guys, Chase, Chris, Pastor Tim and Bobby

IMG_2595

I had to get my Elynd fix….she is growing so fast and is just too precious!!

IMG_2570IMG_2576

Keleigh teaching Maddox some dance moves!!

IMG_2583

The birthday boy and his gorgeous wife Deana!!

Saturday, I was off work and got to sleep in on a rainy morning!! It felt so good!!  Then I was off to my facial appointment at

toplogo

My sweet sweet husband had gave me a gift card to get a facial for Valentines Day!!!  If you’ve never had one….they are soooo relaxing and your face feels and looks amazing afterward.  What made it even better….I was so relaxed Ryder decided to be very active and I enjoyed feeling him kicking the whole time!

After my facial I headed to the brand new tj-maxx-logo

in Gastonia.  I love TJ Maxx but not so much during a Grand Opening!!!  Wow it was really packed!  I will have to go back on one of my Monday or Wednesdays off when I feel like I have the store to myself!

After my all about me afternoon, when I got home Chris had laid Maddox down for a nap…so, what better to do on a rainy Saturday….I took a nap!!!  Can you see where I am going with this….Saturday was a perfect day!!!  It was topped off with Carolina beating Duke!!!! Go Heels!

Here is a cute little video of Maddox and Chris playing…please excuse his clothes (we just threw comfy clothes on him to nap)

3 comments:

Anna & Kirby said...

haha.. What a cute video of Maddox! :)

Jenna said...

Such a cute video!! I went to the opening of our TJ Maxx too - I think I am still traumatized by the experience!

Casey Martinez said...

UNC fan eh;0. I haven't decided what school to root for yet since moving here;0. Looks like a fun time with friends!