Sunday, March 27, 2011

I’m 27 weeks and 2 days!!

Wow…I can’t believe I’m nearing 30 weeks!!   Sometimes it seems like I have such a long time to go but then at times it feels like time is really flying by!!  I am very thankful to be pregnant and to have a healthy pregnancy but I must say….I don’t love being pregnant.  I do love feeling Ryder move and kick but that is about all.

IMG_7798-1

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: Ryder is the size of an eggplant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: A lot

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.

Gender: It's a Boy!!! Ryder Thomas Carrigan

Movement: He’s getting pretty active….especially when I’m still!

Sleep: GREAT!

What I miss: Energy

Cravings: Ice Cream

Symptoms: My legs are starting to swell and my sciatica nerve has been bothering me

Best Moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat, buying some cute outfits and seeing his crib put together!

3 comments:

Anna & Kirby said...

Gosh...you look great! :) I love the pictures of your little man in the other post too! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! I hope when/if # 2 ever comes around for us I look as good as you do!!! Not much longer now!

Casey Martinez said...

I don't know why but, I have not been getting your blog post updates. I think blogger is having some issues with things and I've been hearing about it from other people as well. Sorry I haven't been by!! You look beautiful!! Are you feeling pretty good overall?

Thanks for your sweet comment by the way;0. I think that picture just happened to capture me in a flattering angle somehow. I felt massive...that picture does make me look smaller than I was. Those jeans are the low rise elastic waist maternity pants from motherhood maternity. They were SO uncomfortable for the session but, I knew they would look better than my belly band jeans! haha...the price for beauty even when preggo!! haha