Saturday, June 9, 2012

We’re Still Here

I didn’t mean to but I have taken a little blogging break.  I have been spending the time I usually blog to prepare for Maddox and Ryder’s birthday party!!  Busy Busy Busy…the story of our lives!!

Last Saturday, we had a family photo shoot and Ryder’s one year pictures.  I ordered a smash cake from Wal-Mart and when I picked it up…I just laughed.  It was literally the size of a big cupcake…not exactly what I was expecting.  Chris had to run to Harris Teeter in between location changes of the pictures and get a bigger cake.  Maddox was excited he ended up with a cake too!! ha!008

Sunday, we broke out the water table and the boys had fun playing.

025030038040044050

Maddox took a nap as soon as we got home from church and was out the door ready to play as soon as he woke up…still in his good clothes….oh well.

Monday Chris and I headed back to Duke for me to have a CT scan.  My right vertebral artery is completely healed but the left one is not.  So I’m on my coumadin until November.  That is when I go back for my follow up with my neurologist and they will repeat the CT.  I’m OK with that b/c I know ultimately that I am completely healed.  God must have a reason I need to stay on my medicine longer…he sees the big picture.  I am so glad it is not in my hands and he is in total control…so comforting!!  God is Great!!

No comments: