Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Almost 37 weeks!!!

Why is it so hard to get a weekly shot of my belly?  I get completely ready at least 5 out of 7 days of the week and don’t even think about getting a belly pic…so this one will have to do for this week!!  I took this at the pool on Monday!

IMG_9032_thumb[1]

How Far Along: 36 Weeks and 5 days

Size of baby: Ryder is about 6.3 lbs and around the size of a watermelon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: A lot (what can I say….I enjoy food during this time!! ha!)

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants, some maternity tops and some regular tops.

Gender: It's a Boy!!! Ryder Thomas Carrigan

Movement: Lots of movement…I can see my belly jump when I’m sitting still and I’m sure I’m feeling knees and elbows poking now!!  His little butt usually pops up on the right side and it makes my belly lopsided!!  The movement and feeling him inside me is my favorite part of being pregnant!

Sleep: Sleep is good as long as I don’t get hot!!

What I miss: Energy, being small, and being able to move around like I’m 32 instead of like an 80 year old!!

Cravings:Cold stuff!!

Symptoms: some Braxton hicks, bathroom trips are more frequent

Best Moment this week: finishing the nursery and my Dr appt today!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

almost time! can't wait!

Summer said...

I think I have that same maternity bathing suit, haha! I can't believe our little babies will be here soon! I am ready to be done with pregnancy but not sure I'm ready for a newborn! Their birthdays will be here before we know it! I just can't wait to meet Colton and see pictures of Ryder! =)